Brookline is our Home
As we mentioned in our last blog post, we have had a long time commitment to supporting our Brookline community, and we are excited to share that involvement with you, along with ways you can participate and become involved as well.
- Morry is a proud Board member of the Brookline Chamber of Commerce, which offers so much support for Brookline businesses and other organizations, along with education and events. On April 12, we’ll be sponsoring the event Women’s Panel: Phenomenal Foodies, a panel of women entrepreneurs hosted by the Brookline Chamber.
- Did you know that Morry also worked in Brookline Public Schools for 30 years? Our support of the school system continues with fundraisers and financial support for elementary schools and the high school.
- In addition to being on the Board of the Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts, Carol is also on the Board of the Brookline Senior Center. Olive Connection has hosted a number of fundraising events for the Center, and an olive oil and vinegar tasting is coming soon. . . stay tuned to our emails and social media for details!
- The Brookline Food Pantry provides life-changing resources to our community, and we send food when appropriate, along with financially supporting this organization.
- We support other small, locally owned Brookline businesses by partnering with them for events and sharing in their news and successes. Part of what makes Brookline so special is its small business community and the way in which Brookline and surrounding town residents support us! We could not do it without each other or without you!
Interested in upcoming events to support women and girls in Brookline? Read our last blog post, and mark your calendars!